Ngày đăng: 23/08/2022
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of a company’s computer systems.
- You will anticipate the moves and tactics that hackers will use to try and gain unauthorized access to the computer system.
- You will constantly stay current on the latest developments both on the security defence end and the attacking/offensive end.
- You must learn who has access and where the weak points of the systems are.
- You must recommend ways to improve and update the security of the company’s systems, from infrastructure, endpoints and enterprise banking applications/systems.
- You must be able to recommend ways to improve a system’s security through logical controls, application security, hardware and infrastructure security.
- You will help define security policies and protocols, monitor them, and enforce them.
- You will also set up countermeasures that protect the system when an unauthorized user attempts to gain access to the system.
- Degree in security field or equivalent experience (2+ years).
- Experience in systems engineering with Linux systems (2+ years).
- Experience in programming (2+ years).
- Familiarity with common toolkits used in penetration testing.
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organizations.