With the combination of 3 distinctive models Proptech – Fintech – Mobile Commerce. Houze reshapes the real estate technology in Vietnam. Houze ecosystem desires to bring digitalization across the Vietnam real estate market with unique and valuable solutions but practical to life, creating a community filled with prosperity – civilization – enjoyment, and new living standard.
House Map: Business matching app for real estate agents
This is a specialized tool for real estate brokers located in the Houze Ecosystem, helping brokers work, exchange, and share resources and customers. At the same time, it helps brokers to build their personal brands, create trust for partners and customers… thereby developing a more professional and sustainable career.
– Houze Agent: Digital solution for Real estate agents
Operating in primary and secondary brokerage activities. Based on a dedicated work management application for real estate brokers to improve efficiency, provide sustainable career development opportunities, and best service experiences for customers.
– Houze Commerce: Multi-usage platform for residential communities
The leading service operator of the community platform, making the community happier based on location-validated user data. Forming the core foundation for the business models of the rest of the companies in the ecosystem such as Houze Agent, Houze Invest.
– Houze Invest: Profitable and Reliable Real Estate Investment from modest capital amount
Technology platform connecting investment to create added value for residents of Houze digital ecosystem. Create opportunities to connect investors with small financial capacity with real estate investment opportunities that are suitable for investment taste but generate high rates of return and monitor the investment information process in a timely manner. transparent and fast.
As a pioneer in the field of real estate services and technology in Vietnam, Houze Group wishes to “digitally transform” the real estate market, reaching out to Asia with effective technology solutions, applications. widely used in real life. From there, creating a prosperous, civilized, and happy Houze community with a new standard of living.
1. In July 2020, Houze Group received the award “Special recognition award for innovation in 2020″ at the Dot Property Vietnam Awards ceremony with the theme “Innovation is the future of the industrial real estate”. (Note: Dot Property Vietnam Awards is the largest and most prestigious real estate award in Vietnam and Southeast Asia, considered a standard certification of the prestige and quality of projects and businesses. real estate business throughout Southeast Asia.
2. In July 2020, Houze Group signed a comprehensive strategic cooperation agreement with a series of domestic and international multi-sector partners, including:
3. In October 2020, Houze Group and VNU-HCM Software Technology Park developed the VNU-CONNECT application for students of the Vietnam National University System, Ho Chi Minh City. The goal of the application is to provide a technology platform with many features suitable for the learning and development process of students in the digital age.
4. In October 2020, Houze Agent – Member of Houze Ecosystem became a strategic distribution partner of Astral City Project – Complex of commercial centers and luxury apartments with the largest scale and class in Binh Duong of the Owner. Phat Dat investment cooperates to develop and distribute with big brands in the industry such as Danh Khoi, Turner International, Central Cons, AKA Furniture, VP Bank…
5. In November 2020, Houze Building – Houze Group’s technology product received the award “Solution for smart buildings/apartments” at Vietnam Smart City Award 2020 – within the framework of TechFest Vietnam 2020.
6. In November 2020, Houze Building – Houze Group’s technology product was introduced at the Vietnam Typical Real Estate Awards 2020 organized by Nhip Cau Dau Tu Magazine.
7. On December 12, 2020, Houze Group organized the Houze Day 2020 event – Real Estate Technology Forum gathering a series of leading experts from many fields. Including Mr. Can Van Luc – A Member of the National Monetary and Financial Policy Advisory Council and member of the National Committee for Pacific Economic Cooperation (VNCPEC) along with more than 500 guests attending the event. submit. The event is sponsored by the media by Saigon Economic Times – The Saigon Times, the leading prestigious economic magazine for experts, entrepreneurs, and investors in Vietnam.
8. In April 2021, Houze Ecosystem and Nozomi Company – a member of Tokyu Community Corp Group cooperated strategically in digital transformation of the real estate management industry.
9. By the end of April 2021, House Map has more than 4,000 brokers installed and connected business opportunities for more than 3,000 of these brokers.